Saturday, November 21, 2009

PHI-PHI ISLANDS



Yes it does get better and better everyday on this island. We are like this bunch of students on a very long holiday. I always look at pictures of pretty islands and blue-green water; people snorkelling and sipping juice out of a pineapple... and this time I was the one in the picture. It felt as if I was walking into a brochure of some exotic island. But then I realized this is true life I am actually real and this place is actually real. I can still not believe I was actually there. Fifteen of us who study together went on a trip to the Phi-Phi islands. These ones are especially for you Jonny. A picture is worth a thousand words. So in today’s special I will only be boring you with some beautiful pictures of places that really do exist on this
‘God-with-us earth”. Amazing, God truly is a magnificent artist!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

...ek dink dis seker een van die mooiste plekke op aarde!

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger ansie said...

Wel sover miskien. Maar daar is nog baie om te explore! Yeah! This is only the beginning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home