Saturday, February 13, 2010

A place of my own



I have reached one of the big goals I set for myself: To get a job and be able to afford renting my own flat and buy my own food. It’s incredible! It’s very small but just what I need, a bedroom and bathroom. In my bedroom I have: a fridge, air-con, cupboards, bed, television and a DVD- player. I can see the sunrise from my bedroom, peeking around the mountain in the morning as I get ready for school.

Phuket town is a lovely place to live. With easy access to food and friends. We went to an anti-Valentines’ day party yesterday. Lots of young foreign English teachers were there from all over the world: Scotland, Ireland, America, Australia, Philippines and of course South Africa. I am looking forward to meeting more people.
Here are some pictures from my room with a view.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

jutte....ek het n hout hut verwag.... not bad!!!

 
At 3:59 AM , Blogger Vicipooh said...

Damit Ans clean your room ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home