Friday, March 26, 2010

Spellbound



I am intrigued by this world
The world I’ve been locked away form.

Being with a young man.
Half Christian, half Sikh.
Half Indian, Spanish and Dutch.
Half confused, half not so confused.

To feel his dark, fair, velvet skin against mine.
His lips, soft and smooth intoxicates me.
Those big brown Spanish eyes.

What is this world I am caught up in?
Somehow my heart connects with his.
All walls collapse,
As I find myself strangely intrigued

Is it his Indian appearance?
Or his Dutch background?
Maybe it’s his English accent?
Or those intense Spanish eyes?
Either way, I am spellbound.

So what is truth?
What is forbidden and what is allowed?
Things that seem taboo yesterday,
Are the latest trend today.

Love is not a feeling, it’s a choice.
But it’s a choice based on a feeling.
Even beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Here today, gone tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home