Sunday, November 07, 2010

Capturing moments






Okay so I decided that I need to write at least once a week in my blog. It’s a crying shame that I have been so negligent. But as the season changes I believe there will be a change in my state of mind to write more. There is so much to be said and then also nothing at all. A friend gave me a brilliant idea of capturing moments in a day. This week I have been looking for beautiful moments. This helps one to focus on the goodness in life and realize that no matter how hard it is to wake up or how shitty your day is. There is always something to smile about and be grateful for. Here are some of my happy moments of this week.

1. Cuddling with my boyfriend for just five more minutes before getting ready for work.
2. Jogging up a steep hill and overlooking the beautiful ocean as the sun sets and colours the clouds with golden-pink paints.
3. Cooking meatballs and mash for my ‘liefling’(darling) and having the meal in the midst the jungle. Breathing in the fresh air and enjoying one another’s company.
4. Having 30 kindergarten kids attention and laughing with them as they enjoy counting to 20.
5. Playing beer pong with white wine and mango-pineapple mix. A gentleman’s game I must say.
6. Going out to Patong with 23 people crammed into a 12-seat minibus.
7. Holding my cat close and hearing him purr.
8. Going on an impromptu lunch and eating chocolate mousse for dessert.
9. Finishing “the book thief”. A gripping novel narrated by death.

The list goes on and on. I can’t wait for this week to bring more moments of beauty and splendour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home