Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The truth

 A revolution in consciousness. That is what we need. To think for ourselves and question our belief systems. If they are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then we have nothing to fear because the truth is steadfast and should be able to stand up against any argument. The truth should be able to explain itself.

The following link is an interesting explanation/conspiracy theory of where religion comes from. Watch it with an open mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgT1SRcrKE

A few years ago I went to Thailand believing God sent me there to convert and save the lost... but instead I got saved. I started questioning the way of Christianity. One day in my little bungalow up on a mountain, all alone, I cried out to God. "Lord there has got to be more to you than what Christians portray. I want to know you more and in an even deeper way. It feels like I am limiting you by placing you in a Jesus box. I can't believe that you make people so different and expect them to worship you in the same way. There has got to be more and I can't keep looking through these 'christian lenses'.

This was a huge step for me. To basically ask God if it's okay that I don't go the Christian way anymore. It's like someone just pulled my whole foundation of what I stood on and left me completely with nothing to stand on. Having to start all over again. What am I now? What do I believe in? All these years of being so certain that Jesus is the only way to the Father and now it all seems like lies to me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home