Monday, October 07, 2024

Mad Hatters tea party

Eckan's school had a mad hatters tea party where we could show off our creative skills and make a mad hat. Of course, the first step what to go on pinterest to get some ideas but having realized that my creative skills still needs work I had to go to youtub for a tutorial and found this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63YTIyz0eDs&t=71s

I have a box full of odd material, buttons, wool, arts and crafty things that I keep and of course a clue gun. Especially now that Eckan will be with me full time I need lost of other random play things to keep hom interested. 

At first I made a top hat, having watched the video the previous night thinking I remembered what to do, but realized (after clueing the material to the hat) it's supposed to be a upside down top hat. Usually I would just leave it but because I am reading "the 5am club" I decided I'm going to put all my effort into this hat and make the greatest hat I have ever made, and be proud of my creation. So I ripped the material off, and started again. 

It's so easy to skim, and not put all our efforts into something. We have become so worn down, tired and just going through the motions not having time to put effort and work into something. But the rewards are incredible when putting our best out there.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home